Integrated Governance provides a framework for us to ensure that we meet our responsibilities in relation to corporate governance and clinical governance.
It is one of the mechanisms by which we provide assurance that we are both maintaining and improving the quality of care that our patients receive.
The key areas that the committee focuses on are:
- Clinical Effectiveness
- Clinical Audit
- Education and Training
- Risk Management
- Patient Safety
- Information Governance
- Research and Development
The Integrated Governance Committee has the following membership:
- Director for Private Practice
- Divisional Director of Nursing
- Consultant Representative
- Deputy Director of Clinical Governance and Performance
- Deputy Director of Patient Safety
- Resident Medical Officer
- Head of Operations
- Clinical Lead for Therapies
The Committee reports to the Trust Clinical Governance and Clinical Risk Committee and the Medical Advisory Committee for the Private Practice Unit.