Dr Omair Hameed
BSc MBBS MRCP MRCP (Derm)
Consultant Dermatologist and Mohs Micrographic Surgeon
Dr Hameed graduated from the Royal Free and University College Medical School (UCL) in London in 2007. He completed his postgraduate medical and specialist dermatology training across London and Essex and undertook a dermatological surgery and Mohs micrographic surgery fellowship in the dermatology unit at Churchill Hospital in Oxford.
Dr Hameed has been working as a Consultant Dermatologist and Mohs Micrographic Surgeon at Royal Free and Chase Farm Hospitals in London since 2016 and has been the skin cancer multi-disciplinary team (MDT) lead for Barnet and Chase Farm Hospital for the same duration.
He is a member of the British Association of Dermatologists, the British Society of Dermatological Surgery, the Royal College of Physicians London and the Royal Society of Medicine. His specialist interests are the treatment of skin cancers and Mohs micrographic surgery.
Royal Free Hospital, Hadley Wood Hospital
Country of qualification
English and Urdu
- Skin Cancer and Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- British Association of Dermatologists
- British Society for Dermatological Surgery
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Royal College of Physicians London
- Curettage and cautery (C&C) of skin lesions
- Cryotherapy of skin lesions
- Biopsy of lesion of skin lesions
- Excision of skin lesions
- Mohs micrographic surgery for facial skin cancers such as Basal Cell Carcinomas (BCCs)
- Skin cancer
- Mohs micrographic surgery