Dr Parag Jasani
Dr Parag Jasani
MB BS; FRCP; FRCPATH
Dr Parag Jasani is a Consultant Haematologist with NHS practice at The Royal Free London NHS trust and University College Hospital London.
Dr. Jasani has developed expertise in a wide range of hematology conditions ranging from general hematology to blood cancers.
Dr Jasani treats patients with various blood disorders such as abnormal blood counts (anaemia, neutropenia, lymphopenia, thrombocytopenia, polycythemia, thrombocytosis), coagulation disorders (thrombosis, bleeding problems), and blood cancers (lymphoma, leukaemia, myeloma).
He graduated in 2001 and he is fully registered with General Medical Council. He has been on the GMC Specialist register since 2011. Dr Jasani completed his Haematology training at Barts and The London NHS Trust in 2011.
Dr Jasani has special interest in research. He actively participates in various national clinical trials and he has been a principal investigator for numerous haematology clinical trials.
He enjoys teaching junior doctors and he regularly delivers lectures to junior doctors and general practitioners (GPs).
Dr Jasani believes in providing honest and highly professional advice. He is registered as a provider with all major UK insurance companies and is also happy to see uninsured self-pay patients.
Country of qualification
India & UK
English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Urdu
- Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- Member of the British Society of Haematology
Registration and licensing
- Iron infusion
- Bone marrow biopsy
- Dr Jasani is an expert in diagnosis and treatment of various Haematological conditions such as:
- Abnormal blood counts
- Coagulation disorders
- Raised or reduced iron levels and various Haematological cancers
- He also does the specialist Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia clinic at University College London Hospital