Professor Janice Tsui
Consultant Vascular Surgeon
Janice Tsui is a Professor of Vascular Surgery and honorary consultant vascular surgeon at UCL/ Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust. She is research lead of the North Central London vascular network and clinical lead of the UCL Institute of Healthcare Engineering vascular engineering programme. She leads the Multidisciplinary Foot Service at the Royal Free, North Central London vascular network.
She obtained her MB BChir and MD from the University of Cambridge and completed her surgical training on the London Deanery NE Thames rotation, gaining her CCT (General Surgery) in 2008. Her primary specialities are Vascular Surgery and General Surgery.
Royal Free Hospital
Country of qualification
English and Cantonese
- General Surgery
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland Royal Society of Medicine
- British Medical Association
- American Heart Association – Peripheral vascular disease council
- International Society for Applied Cardiovascular Biology
- Society of Academic and Research Surgery
- Management of diabetic foot complications
- Lower limb revascularisation
Vascular surgery with a sub-specialist interest in peripheral arterial disease and diabetic foot complications.
Prof Tsui leads a translational research programme focused on improving outcomes of patients with peripheral arterial disease and diabetic foot complications.