The Royal Free London Private Urology Clinic provides a rapid and efficient service for the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of urological conditions, tailored to the individual patient, with the full support of the latest equipment and clinical expertise available.
If in-patient admission is required, this can very easily be accommodated in our dedicated private patient wards on the 12th floor. We also have the benefit of dedicated theatre facilities within the main theatre complex.
The clinic is made up of a team of four senior consultant urologists based at the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust. As leading consultants, they are all recognised experts in their various fields and work together within the trust, both for NHS and private patients.
- Andrology service
- Haematuria (blood in urine) assessment
- Metabollic screening for patients with kidney stones
- Prostate assement clinics including PCA-3 assessment
- Rapid assess urinary stone service
- Penoscrotal clinic
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infection service (Pyelonephritis, Cystitis and Prostatitis)
- Urinary tract stones
- Urodynamics service
Make an appointment
The clinic is available for same day bookings Monday to Friday, between 5pm and 8pm.
To make an appointment, please call or email on:
Tel: 020 7317 7751
- Your appointment; what to expect on arrival and what to do after your appointment >>
- Where to find us >>
- How to contact us >>
- Payment and insurance >>
Urology leaflets can be found in the patient information library.