The London sarcoma service
The London sarcoma service is the biggest sarcoma unit in the UK and treats all types of sarcoma with world class outcomes. The surgical management of all abdominal sarcomas occurs at the Royal Free Hospital, the centre for complex surgery in North London.
By locating the surgical care at the Royal Free Hospital, patients are offered world class support services which include:
- 24/7 dedicated surgical on site cover.
- 24/7 access to one of the largest and most advanced intensive care units in the UK.
- 24/7 access to all aspects of interventional and cross sectional imaging on site.
- 24/7 access to dedicated ‘ complex’ surgery anaesthesia.
- Co location with leading liver and renal transplant, the biggest HPB surgical unit in the UK, the network vascular surgical unit and one of the largest plastic surgical departments in the UK.
For more information about the London sarcoma service, please call or email on:
Tel: 020 7317 7751