Dr Sundeep Kalra
MA HONS, MBBS, MRCP
Dr Sundeep Kalra is a Consultant Cardiologist with a specialist interest in interventional cardiology. Having qualified from the University of Cambridge and Imperial College School of Medicine (London), he undertook specialist training in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology at King’s College Hospital (London).
Dr Kalra is experienced in investigating and treating all cardiac conditions, and subspecialises in interventional cardiology.
He has procedural expertise in percutaneous coronary intervention (angioplasty), including advanced and complex techniques.
His full-time NHS practice is based at the Royal Free Hospital. He is the cardiology training lead for the Royal Free Hospital Trust and has ongoing interests in clinical research.
Royal Free Hospital
Country of qualification
English, Punjabi, Urdu, Hindi
Registration and licensing
- Coronary Angiography
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) – angioplasty
- Biosorbable Vascular Scaffold implantation
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS)
- Pressure Wire Assessment
- Rotational Atherectomy
- General Cardiology
- Coronary Artery Disease/Ischaemic Heart Disease
- Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Revascularisation
- Preventative Cardiology
- Arrhythmia Management
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Vascular Calcification
- Optical Coherence Tomography
- Biosorbable Vascular Scaffolds