Mr Darrell Allen
FRCS (UROL), BSC
Consultant Urological Surgeon
Darrell Allen is a consultant Urological surgeon at the Royal Free Hospital. Having completed his urological training in North West London he was appointed as a Consultant Urological Surgeon at the Royal Free in 2011.
Darrell Allen has a sub-specialist interest in Endourology including the treatment of complex kidney stones though covering the full breadth of adult urological conditions.
He offers the highest quality of urological care with the patient and their needs as my central focus.
Royal Free Hospital
Country of qualification
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- European Urological Association
- Flexible ureteroscopy
- Scrotal operations including vasectomy
Mr Allen covers the breadth of urological conditions enjoying both the diagnostic and treatment aspects His main passion is treating complex endourological cases especially patients with complex stone disease such as stones in a transplanted kidney.
- General and Diagnostic urology
- Renal and ureteric stones
- Lower urinary tract dysfunction
- Prostate disorders
- Haematuria (Blood in the urine)
- Scrotal abnormalities