Mr Jason Constantinou
MBBS BSC MD FRCS(ENG)
Consultant Vascular And Endovascular Surgeon
Jason Constantinou is a consultant vascular surgeon who trained in London. He specialises in both open surgical and endovascular techniques (keyhole) to treat a wide range of vascular problems including aortic aneurysms, varicose veins, blocked arteries in the leg, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), leg ulcers and carotid disease (to prevent strokes).
His research interests include endovascular stenting of aortic aneurysms and he has presented and published widely in this field.
Royal Free Hospital, Hadley Wood Hospital
Country of qualification
- Vascular Surgery
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- British Society of Endovascular Therapy
Aortic aneurysm surgery (open, endovascular and complex endovascular) Carotid endarterectomy Venous disease management:
- Varicose vein surgery: Endovenous laser therapy (EVLT), VNUS closure procedure, sclerotherapy)
- Management of Diabetic foot disease
- Aneurysmal disease
His research interests include endovascular stenting of aortic aneurysms Mr Constantinou has presented and published widely in this field.