Mr Gregory Premetis
MBBS, MRCOG, BSCCP
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
About Mr Gregory Premetis
Mr Gregory Premetis is a full time Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Royal Free London and Barnet and Chase Farm Hospital, where he is also the lead clinician for acute gynaecology, early pregnancy and gynaecology ultrasound.
Mr Premetis believes in the vital importance of listening actively to patients, showing empathy and respect and explaining clearly the nature of the pathology. He is committed to providing the best possible individualised care in a calm and reassuring manner.
He has been a member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists since 2012. He is also an accredited colposcopist and a member of the British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology since 2014.
After completing his specialty training in obstetrics and gynaecology he undertook a two year fellowship in early pregnancy and gynaecology ultrasound at University College London Hospitals, under the direction of Professor Davor Jurkovic.
Mr Premetis is an experienced consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist with a special interest in the management of early pregnancy concerns, miscarriages, menstrual disorders, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, pelvic pain, ovarian cysts, PCOS, menopause issues, sexual health and colposcopy/management of abnormal smears
Hadley Wood Hospital
- Ultrasound scans
- Colposcopy, management of abnormal smears and colposcopic treatments (LLETZ)
- Hysteroscopy (diagnostic and operative- polypectomies, endometrial biopsies, TCRF and uterine septectomies)
- ERPC, D&C, word catheter insertion/ marsupilisation of bartholin’s cyst/abscess
- Diagnostic laparoscopy, laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy and laparoscopic sterilisation
- Gynaecology ultrasounds
- Early pregnancy and acute gynaecology
- Menstrual disorders, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, pelvic pain, ovarian cysts, PCOS, menopause issues and sexual health