Private Radiology Services
The radiology department has recently undergone an 11 million pound refurbishment, with the implementation of the most advanced state of the art technology available on the market. The department consists of highly skilled specialist staff to ensure the highest quality, and the latest imaging techniques can be offered to patients. There has been significant investment into the department with subsequent service development which has now opened up the opportunity for private patients to be offered an appointment for non complex CT, MRI and x-ray within 48 hours of the request.
Our radiology department is equipped to offer a wide range of diagnostic and interventional radiological imaging for both adult and paediatric patients.
Our private radiology services include:
- Full range of X-Ray procedures provided by expert radiographers
- Fluoroscopic Imaging E.G. Barium Studies, cystograms
- Full range of CT scanning procedures
- Complex CT procedures (i.e. Cardiac CT, CT virtual colonography)
- As the hepatobiliary centre of excellence we have nationally renowned clinicians performing interventional CT guided procedures (e.g. radiofrequency ablation, biopsies and nerve root injections)
- Full range of MRI scanning procedures
- Minimally invasive diagnostic vascular procedures for the liver, kidneys, peripheral vascular system
- A full range of minimally invasive interventional procedures are available including Biopsies, Stent placement, embolization of lesions
- General Ultrasound both Interventional and Diagnostic
- Paediatric Imaging
- Breast Imaging/Mammography including ultrasound, digital mammography and interventional procedures